"BLOG POST #10 - DAVINCI RESOLVE"
"THOUGHTS"
My experience with video editing is quite familiar. Coming from Adobe's Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve was definitely surprising for me. Being presented with this video assignment and the fantastic examples had me brainstorm a few video ideas. But one that struck with me was a quick food recipe tutorial. I have been very into making Japanese curry lately, and thought that this video assignment would be perfect to create a video tutorial of the process in making this delicious Japanese dish!
I am planning to use a variety of nice angles using my DSLR camera, alongside great transitions. I am very much looking forward to use voiceovers with my microphone as my voice is quite calming if I do say so myself.
"DAVINCI RESOLVE"
The DaVinci Resolve program as a whole is very similar to Premiere Pro with its layout and options. Unlike Premiere Pro, Tinkercad is very straightforward with clear labels of where things are if you need to use them, such as the top left corner where the transitions and titles are. Overall, I am looking forward to using DaVinci Resolve for this assignment! It will be a great change of pace from what I was used to with in Premiere Pro.
Comments
Post a Comment