"Major Assignment #3 - AUDIO"

 "MAJOR ASSIGNMENT" -- AUDIO

To access: 

// CLICK THIS

-- RECORDED AND EDITED ALL ON AUDACITY / AUDACITY (.aud) FILE PROVIDED

"EDITING"

To match the cave atmosphere, I added reverb to the parts where the characters are speaking far away from one another creating an echo of a large room. Once they were together, I removed the reverb to match the scenario of the main character finding the couple. I used a higher pitch change for the girlfriend, Sasha, to help really make her character stand out. As for the boyfriend, well I just made a voice for him.

To create a certain ambience for each situation, I used a cave sound ambience that I found from Youtube to support the reverb used. For when the characters leave the cave, I mixed bird sounds and a theme song from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to create a day-time ambience. Since the sounds were quite loud, I lowered the volume on them so it does not interfere with the voices. To make everything flow smoothly, I used fade-in and fade-out.

To take care of white noise, I muted the blank parts.

Comments