"BLOG POST #9" // "MAJOR ASSIGNMENT #4" - TINKERCAD
FOR REFERENCE
// TINKERCAD
"CREATION"
For this assignment (and much like the theme of my blog), I decided to use an Off-White inspired concept with the creation of the keychain. I am very fond of this type of aesthetic, which is minimal and clean. I am also a big fan of neutral tones such as the brown used for the keychain; so I went with that.
"EXPERIENCE"
Using Tinkercad for this assignment went how I expected it to go: smooth like butter with a little bit stutter. I used the program on my own PC with mouse and keyboard so there were not any hiccups with the program glitching due to a lack of updated hardware. I am still very impressed that this is a FREE BROWSER software used to make 3D prints and material.
The one hiccup I had when making this keychain is my mouse double-clicking, not being able to drag the correct shape I desired to move. I had to continously (and fiercely) click the shape to be able to click on it. If Tinkercad had a viewable layering system like Photoshop, it definitely would have made my experience a lot smoother! But nonetheless, it was quite fun (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)
Comments
Post a Comment