"BLOG POST #8 - DESIGN THINKING & TINKERCAD"

"INTRODUCTION"  

I have personally never heard of Tinkercad before, however have heard a little bit of the world of 3D Printing and such. 

"IMPRESSIONS"

I was apalled by the fact a program such as Tinkercad was free and accessible through a web browser! Being able to create 3D graphic models without any special software was great to experience! Everything ran super smoothly, and being someone with very minimal experience in 3D design, seems like a program that can be fun to learn! Jared's presentation was fantastic, and learning about his experiences with incorporating 3D design and printing into his lessons actually made me quite jealous that I was not able to have in high school \(>o<)/ 

"CONCLUSION & DESIGN THINKING"

Being able to incorporate sources such as Tinkercad can be quite useful in my high school Psychology class. For example, being able to 3D print a brain to effectively and physically point out where the hemispheres are; which is where psychological sensory inputs take place in. This can be helpful for students who enjoy very hands-on learning, and can also make for a fantastic experience for them!


Comments